You should visit Community Pregnancy Center of Prescott, AZ, if:
- You think you could be pregnant
- You are facing an unplanned pregnancy
- You are considering abortion
We offer free and confidential services to individuals facing unplanned pregnancies and pregnancy-related decisions. If you’ve recently found out you’re pregnant or are afraid you could be pregnant, we’re here to offer non-judgmental help and support. Call us today at 928-778-7654 to schedule a free appointment.
Free Help & Services
At Community Pregnancy Center, we provide several important services free of charge. No matter what your situation is, we are dedicated to ensuring you have all the information you need to make healthy and informed decisions about your pregnancy.
- A lab-quality pregnancy test at our clinic with same-day results
- An obstetrical ultrasound
- Counseling and support resources
- Educational materials about your pregnancy options
- Parenting & relationship classes
Pregnancy can be a scary time for young mothers, but with the services above and the supportive environment we provide, you’ll feel much better about your future. Simply call 928-778-7654 or show up during our walk-in hours to learn more.
Our services are not only free – they are also completely confidential. We promise never to reveal any information about you or the services you received, including pregnancy test results or topics you share during counseling.
Of course, you are always welcome to bring others along with you for additional support or perspective. Bring your partner, a trusted friend, or even a family member; they are always welcome in our center.
When is the Right Time to Come to Community Pregnancy Center?
Clients often ask how they can know if we can help them. Here are a few different ways we can help:
- Have you taken a pregnancy test at home but want to make sure the results are accurate? We’ll provide you with a second result for no charge.
- Do you need to take a pregnancy test in complete confidentiality? We offer same-day appointments and results, and we promise never to share your information.
- Are you overwhelmed by the idea that you could be pregnant? Our staff can give you advice and help, or simply listen to your concerns.
- Do you need practical advice and help, such as referrals to an OB/GYN or insurance provider? Our staff is happy to help you get the information and referrals you need.
We’ve helped women of all ages and from all walks of life with their unplanned or unexpected pregnancy decisions. No matter what brings you to our door, we promise to treat you with respect, compassion, and care. Community Pregnancy Center of Prescott, AZ, is here for you. Call us today at 928-778-7654 to schedule an appointment or to learn more about how we can help.